What We Offer
The Coven is a beautifully-designed modern space in the North Loop for work and play. We're proud to offer services women want and need, making it easy for them to be their best selves. We think about our offerings through three lenses:
- Those that enrich the intellectual fabric of our community.
- Those that help members stay in boss mode by taking ‘to-do’s’ off their list.
- Those that help women relax, recharge, and reconnect with one another socially.
We're creating a physical space where women can work, meet, and connect with other like-minded women. Amenities include:
- Cozy, luxe furnishings conducive to work and play.
- Shower and dressing room, lockers, and a beauty room outfitted with products for every skin and hair type.
- A mother’s room to relax while pumping or nursing, complete with natural light, soothing music, a sink, fridge, and the comfiest chair you could imagine.
- A fresh rotating selection of food and beverage for purchase; including breakfast and lunch options, barista made coffee and tea, as well as cocktails, beer, and wine.
- Private phone booths, a fully outfitted conference room, and Free Wi-Fi.
- A great sound system with your favorite music from your favorite female artists.
Services & Programming
The Coven offers services that make it easier for women to stay in boss mode. We've designed our services around the things we wish we had during our careers in fast-paced environments. Services include:
- Professional development services: mentor matching, executive coaching, and member networking events.
- Task and errand concierge services designed to give you back your free time: dry cleaning, gift shopping, and more.
We're building a rich calendar of programming and events featuring national and local personalities. All of The Coven's programming is designed as a catalyst for our members' personal and professional growth:
- Empowering workshops across a variety of topics: personal finance, negotiation, creative expression, etc.
- Lecture series with female authors, artists, activists, and entrepreneurs about politics, culture, and art.